Friday, March 7, 2008

Rays Engineering Wheels

A few weeks ago, I bought these rims from Silas. Thanks man!
They are the factory option rims for the Z and are forged by Rays Engineering. Normally, the front rims are 8 inches wide and the rears are 8.5 inches. However, the set that I have are all rears, so that's 8.5 inches all around. I could still use my stock tyres though, so that's 225/45/18 fronts and 245/45/18 rears. The front tyres are now more stretched as the stock front rims are 8 inches wide.

The specs for these rims are 18 x 8.5 +33 and they weigh 8.45 kg each.
The specs for the rims meant for the front (which I don't have) are 18 x 8 +30 and weigh 8.25 kg each.


It's track day time again, so I have also set my front wheels to maximum negative camber as usual. Demon camber for me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment