Friday, April 21, 2006

Alinta Network Services - part 3

The guy (Nunz) I spoke to from Alinta Asset Management paid a visit to my parents' place along with another guy (Steve). They had a look at the damage on my parents' car and Steve started speculating that a workman carrying his tools "wouldn't" have caused that damage. This didn't surprise me as Steve looked like a workman himself. Seeing as he wanted to play that game, I got fired up and began retorting is argument.

Nunz on the other hand, saw where the conversation was leading and asked Steve to calm down. I said to Nunz that we were not seeking to gain anything financially out of this incident and we merely wanted a record of the incident. He could see the damage and agreed to purchase a bottle of touch up paint for us. We were satisfied with the outcome.

Lastly, let me just say this: Steve, YOU ARE A TOOL!